Time & Location
About The Event
Due to Borderline having to cancel the 2020 event we've decided to give you three days!
Thursday June 24th will be a Stoner Training Day for those who wish to up their curbing game. ($1995)
Friday (25th) - Sat (26th) Pro training for everything curbing along with all the business aspects. FREE
What is the Rendezvous?
- Several years ago we decided to get as many curbers together as we could to exchange ideas and help new businesses get started. It was such a success that we had it every year since until covid put a wrench into that. 2021 will be the 4th event we've held and expect over 100 curbers to attend.
- In previous years we've conducted the event around more of a convention feel. Several different presentations including state patrol (cdl requirements), CPA (accounting), State Farm (Ins requirements), social media, website (google - SEO), pricing, advertising, ect just to name a few. You will hear from many professionals from all over the continent who will share their knowledge and experience with everyone and you will also be able to see where our machines and products are made and assembled.
- This year will be a little bit different as we know we will have to accomodate more people. Our main focus will be on those who are new to curbing or have recently started their business. Breaking up into groups to make sure that the ones who need help get it. We will be running multiple machines and mixers so you can get the machine time you need. Alot of the powerpoint presentations we had previously will be conducted in more roundtable discussions to make sure we get everyone ample time to train.
- As stated above Friday and Sat will be free of charge to anyone who wants to make the trip to Bismarck. We really appreciate all of the support we have been given the past 5 years and feel this is the least we could do. We will take care of breakfast and lunch and of course refreshments and swag.
- The airport in Bismarck is only 15 minutes away from Borderline and the Bismarck/Mandan metro is very easy to get around in. I will be trying to secure a hotel for everyone with and event promo so don't book anywhere until i let you know.
I'm sure there will be many questions that you may have and we will try answer them as soon as they arise.
- Stoner training on Thursday.$1,995$1,9950$0
- 2 Day Event Ticket$0$00$0