BORDERLINE PRO TRAINING - Sat Nov 16 - Sun Nov 17 - Rockvale, TN
Time & Location
About The Event
The amazing Troy Harp, owner of The Curbing Edge, will be our host for this event. Troy is a 16 year veteran of the curbing industry and a Borderline Professor. He will be joined by several others from Borderline to give you the most complete hands on instruction available.
Day 1 - We will do a complete basic training for anyone who needs help with mixing, finishing, stamping, coloring, and running curb machine. Bring your work clothes and get ready to work as learning isn't done by watching. We will have several
machines and instructors at the ready so you won't be alone. This day is a must for those just starting or ones who are struggling.
* If day one is the only day your company can make it to the cost is $500.
Day 2 - We devote the second day to those who don't want to settle for being average. Borderline's advanced training and the results truly speaks for itself. Learn every technique and have access to all the tools to create your own stone. Set yourself apart from the others in your area and create your own price point. We will go through all of Borderline's Dakota Stamp Kits and the New England Slate Carve Kit. We will also have several new kits, techniques, and tools to show for the first time.
Don't let this pass you by, become a "Stoner".
* The cost for Day 2 is $1995. This includes all of Day 1 for free. You will also receive the New England Slate Carve Kit, access to all of curbuniversity and the carving videos. Membership to Borderline Stonemakers Facebook, and free admission to Borderline Rendezvous 2020. ($400) Get ready for all the spring shows, perfect your kraft and get a head start on advertising for the next season. Don't get left behind...
- Day 1 Ticket only.$500$5000$0
- Full event ticket (Red)$1,995$1,9950$0
- Full Event Ticket (White)$3,195$3,1950$0
- Full Event Ticket (Blue)$3,995$3,9950$0
- Free Ticket$0$00$0
- Extra Attendees$100$1000$0
- Ticket for returning Company.$0$00$0